Hot Galvanized highway Guardrail BeamShiteng guardrail plate is made of Q235 steel，that’s very nice and durable. The base material is soaked by the hot-dip zinc pool, the surface adsorbs a layer of zinc ...
Hot Galvanized Guardrail PostCorrugated guardrail posts are made of hot galvanized columns with the plate, and wooden post is used as columns. Shiteng post is the hot galvanized post. With the develop...
The accessories of corrugated guardrail play a very important role in the long-term use of guardrails. The accessories will vary according to the columns and the way they are installed. Commonly there...
Hot galvanized highway guardrail.
Normally, hot dip galvanization is the present widespread application used in anti-corrosion for zinc coating W-beams barriers. SHITENG hot galvanized highway guardrail are widely used for expressway, Parking lot, Scenic area and countryside safety system. The surface is hot galvanized and has the feature of anti-corrosion, anti-aging and durable. That's can last 10-25 years in outdoor. Hot galvanizing is also known as hot-dip zinc and hot dip galvanizing, which is an effective method for metal rust-proof. The principle of hot galvanizing is removing the rust on the steel surface and then bathed the steel into the 500℃hot zinc liquid, make the zinc over the steel surface then get the purpose of corrosion.
A principle of hot dipped galvanized: galvanized iron to clean clean, then solvent treatment, drying after immersed in liquid zinc, iron and zinc layer of molten zinc reaction produce an alloying, the process for degreasing, washing, pickling, helps the plating - drying - hot dip galvanized, separation, cooling passivation.
The advantage of Hot Galvanized Highway Guardrail:
1. Durable: in the suburbs, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust resistance can be kept for more than 50 years without having to be repaired; In urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized coatings can be kept for 20 years without having to be repaired;
2. Good reliability: the zinc coating and steel are metallurgical bonding, which is a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
3. The coating has a strong toughness: the zinc coating forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage when transported and used.
4. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plating can be plated with zinc, which can be fully protected even in the depression, sharp corners and hiding places.
5. The test is simple and convenient: the hot-dip zinc coating can be visualized and simple non-destructive coating thickness meter for testing.