1. The outside of the corrugated steel culvert pipe
is mainly soil corrosion. The inner surface is mainly water corrosion and atmospheric corrosion, and the main points are soil corrosion protection and water corrosion protection.
2. When selecting materials during the design phase, the materials, data and corrosion characteristics of various materials shall be fully occupied, and the effective work experience and working procedures shall be fully utilized
3. Anti-corrosion design should follow the principle of prevention and protection, according to the medium corrosion in the production process, environmental conditions, production operation management level and construction maintenance, etc., adjust measures to local conditions, to discriminate, comprehensive choose anti-corrosion measures. For endangers, personal safety and maintenance of difficult parts, and important load-bearing structures and components should be strengthened.
4. Fully understand the corrosive environment and conditions, including:
(1) chemical factors: composition of media (including impurities), pH value, oxygen content, chemical reactions that may occur, etc.
(2) physical factors: temperature, flow rate, heating and heat dissipation conditions, force type and size of the medium. Special attention should be paid to high temperature, low temperature, high pressure, vacuum, impact load, alternating stress and other environmental conditions.
(3) in the design of anti-corrosive structure, it is also necessary to consider whether the structure and the shape of the components and the combination of each other conform to the corrosion prevention, especially the requirements of local corrosion of each type.
5. Corrugated steel tube
should consider its corrosion effect from the aspects of material selection, structural design, and other aspects. The concrete can be started from the following two aspects:
(1) correct selection of materials, anti-corrosion methods and the service life of the structure, and deal with the relationship with the engineering economy.
(2) considering the damage or anti-corrosion measures in the installation process, fully consider the fatigue limit of the joint action of stress and corrosion, and fully consider the stress loss caused by corrosion of the joint site.