Evaluation Criteria For Crashworthiness Of Corrugated Beam Barrier
The purpose of the corrugated beam barrier is to suffer the collision of heavy objects such as cars, to absorb the energy caused by vehicle collision in the form of deformation, and the anti-collision ability of the corrugated beam barrier determines the performance of the guardrail. What are the criteria for evaluating the crashworthiness of the corrugated beam barrier?
1. Each grade of various forms of the corrugated beam barrier should be based on the applied section, according to the evaluation grade of the corresponding vehicle total quality, to choose small bus or large vehicle as two models for real vehicle collision test. The minibus mainly carries out the test of the head performance index of the passenger, the performance index of the foot barrier, the performance index of the leg, the acceleration of the three barriers of the car body, the track of the vehicle running and so on. Large vehicles mainly carry out tests on the crashworthiness of the barrier, the maximum dynamic deformation and the running track of the vehicle barrier.
2. When the vehicle collides with the guardrail, the passenger's life barrier shall be safe from serious injury.
3. Guardrails shall be able to effectively block vehicles and guide vehicles. Any form of crossing, riding or under-crossing of vehicles shall be prohibited.
4. The guardrail should have good steering performance, and the angle plate should be less than the impact angle after the collision.
5. After the collision, the test vehicle should keep normal running posture, and do not turn or turn around.
6. During the collision, the guardrail shall be separated from components, collision fragments (fragments of guardrails) or other collision objects on guardrails shall not intrude into the driving room and obstruct the driver's vision.
7.The maximum dynamic deformation of the corrugated Beam Barrier.
The maximum dynamic deformation of the rigid guardrail is less than or equal to 10cm. No matter which type of guardrail is used in the bridge guardrail, the maximum dynamic deformation of the guardrail should be less than or equal to 50cm; semi-rigid triple-wave beam guardrail is less than or equal to 75cm, and semi-rigid double-wave is less than or equal to 100cm. The flexible guardrail can refer to the maximum dynamic deformation of semi-rigid guardrail according to its installation position.
8. Each of the above evaluation elements should meet the standard requirements, and any one of them that does not conform to the standard of the guardrail is not in accordance with the requirements of the guardrail, which should not be used on the sections that need o to be equipped with this grade of the guardrail.
- June 19, 20191. Strong weather resistance - Electrostatic spraying process is solidified by solid powder at high temperature. This powder performance is far more stable than that of liquid paint (including paint),...view
- June 21, 2018The highway guardrail, widely used for city road, country road and province road. The two importance difference of the highway guardrail and rural road guardrail are the raw material and zine coating....view
- July 26, 2018As the name implies, bridge protection means the guardrail on the bridge. Each guardrail has its own unique features, and bridge guardrail is no exception. It is welded out of stainless steel. It is m...view
- March 15, 2018Since most of the projects are suspended at the end of the year, the market demand is greatly reduced and the price has dropped a lot.As the steel field soldiers, this sentence is obviously correct, w...view
- June 19, 2019The surface treatment process of zinc steel guardrail is electrostatic spraying, so you may not know too much about this electrostatic spraying. Then zinc steel guardrail manufacturers on the surface ...view
- May 21, 2018The fixed parts of the rolling barrier are plug-in and welded, and the fixed parts of the inserted guardrail are fixed by screws, and the fixed parts of the welded guardrails are welded to the guardra...view