Advantages of Hot Galvanizing
1. Low treatment cost: The cost of hot-dip galvanizing is lower than that of other paint coatings.
2. Durable: In a suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanizing rust-proof thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanizing rust-proof layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair;
3. Good reliability: The galvanized layer is metallurgical bond with the steel and becomes a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
4. The coating has strong toughness: the galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
5. Comprehensive protection: Every part of the plated part can be galvanized, even in the depression, sharp corner and hidden place can be fully protected;
6. Time-saving and labor-saving: the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and can avoid the time required for painting on the site after installation.
7. Initial cost: Generally, the cost of hot dipping zinc is lower than that of applying other protective coatings. The reason is simple. Other protective coatings, such as sanding paint, are labor-intensive, whereas hot dipping zinc is highly mechanized and tightly controlled in-plant construction.
8. Simple and convenient inspection: Hot-dipped zinc coating can be tested visually and by simple non-destructive coating thickness gauge.
9. Reliability: The specification of hot dipping zinc is generally implemented in accordance with BS EN ISO 1461, which limits the minimum thickness of the zinc layer, so its anti-rust life and performance are reliable and predictable.
Electrostatic spraying process:
Electrostatic spraying is a spraying method that uses a high-voltage electrostatic field to make negatively charged coating particles move in the opposite direction of electric field and adsorb coating particles on the surface of the workpiece.
Electrostatic spring equipment is composed of spray gun, spray cup, and electrostatic spring high voltage power supply.
Advantages of electrostatic spraying process:
1. Thicker coatings can be obtained by one coating, such as 100-300 micron coatings, which need to be coated about 4-6 times with ordinary solvent coatings, and the thickness can be reached by powder coatings at one time. The corrosion resistance of the coating is very good.
2. Powder coatings are solvent-free and pollution-free, which improves the working hygiene conditions.
3. Powder electrostatic spraying and other new processes have high efficiency and are suitable for automatic pipeline coating. Powder utilization rate is high and can be recycled.
4. In addition to thermosetting epoxy, polyester and acrylic acid, there are still a large number of thermoplastic resins which can be used as powder coatings, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, fluorinated polyether, nylon, polycarbonate, and various fluorinated resins.
ShiTeng, as an electrostatic spraying steel guardrails suppliers
, sells all kinds of electrostatic spraying guardrails to the public all year round. Welcome to order!